Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-45 you keep smirking

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-44 :eyes: am i inturrupting?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-43 nope!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-42

◇──◆──◇──◆ SHOP
ENCY ◇──◆──◇──◆
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-43

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-44

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-43

◇──◆──◇──◆ SHOP
ENCY ◇──◆──◇──◆
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-42

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-41

◇──◆──◇──◆ SHOP
ENCY ◇──◆──◇──◆