25 Sep 2023, 09:22
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Sep 2023, 09:25
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
25 Sep 2023, 09:26
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Sep 2023, 09:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
5
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
25 Sep 2023, 09:27
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
4
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Sep 2023, 09:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
3
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
25 Sep 2023, 09:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
2
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Sep 2023, 09:28
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
1
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
25 Sep 2023, 09:29
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
0
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"