25 Sep 2023, 09:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Sep 2023, 09:13
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Sep 2023, 09:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
25 Sep 2023, 09:16
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Sep 2023, 09:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
7
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
25 Sep 2023, 09:19
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
6
“I hope she'll be a fool — that's the best thing a girl can be in this world, a beautiful little fool.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
25 Sep 2023, 09:20
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
8
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews