Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23

-2 read the post!!

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
I did!

-3

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-2 i was talking to Elle lol

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
-1 wait what?😳

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 errand READ LATEST

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
0 errand READ LATEST

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
1 ok I’ll go do it now

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
2

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
3 I don’t get it. Is it cuz maverick’s kinda antisocial and annoying?

From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff Fall ‘23
4 lol maybe

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews