Last person to post wins!
Hi Red! can I call you that?…
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
I am! LINDA!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Last person to post wins!
Del!
I guess so, but what will you do when I change hair color Ren?
I guess so, but what will you do when I change hair color Ren?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Simple- if you change to black I’ll call you black, brown I’ll call you brown, pink I’ll call you pink, and so on
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
Er... Violet with red? Sounds long and not interesting
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
lol
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Hi Lily
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Hi other McCoire!
From sprinkler splashes to fireplace ashes
Last person to post wins!
HI Elle and Lin!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
What are you up to today/tonight?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |