Last person to post wins!
I will get that for you
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Waiting
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Yaaaay big teddy
*Takes quickly and hides so no one can take it away*
I find it interesting, I come to thread with fav person only to say thank you to someone who mentioned me, but I never wrote my own
*Takes quickly and hides so no one can take it away*
I find it interesting, I come to thread with fav person only to say thank you to someone who mentioned me, but I never wrote my own
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I am glad you love the teddy! It's yours. TINY won't get it.
Aww!!
Aww!!
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Hey!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Hi Lily
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Linda!!
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
I may or may not have Kaya to go to ball with someone
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Lily and Twizzlers
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started