Last person to post wins!
Oh really? You think you know who my bf is?
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
IC I don't know you even, OOC I know this much
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I meant OOC!! IC we will meet
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
I was thinking... Why do I talk to you still?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Because you like my company
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
You offended me and so I don't need any company *goes away angry at herself that still cared much*
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
I didn't mean to offend you.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
I am a big girl and I want a big bear, why you offer me tiny things, do you think I'm tiny?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Last person to post wins!
Better Twizzlers!!
I don't think you are TINY
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Last person to post wins!
Hmmm I saw bigger ones, I want bigger than me
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |