9 Dec 2018, 15:32
Curiosity killed the cat...
"You really don't need to, I just wanted to help a friend, that's all. It was my fault to go out in the snow."
Min-seo only thought of him as a good friend, nothing more. Hopefully he didn't think she liked him in another way. When he flinched and he pulled away, she quietly said, "Sorry." She just wanted to help, but she didn't take it to heart. She needed to stop doing that. "You're really desperate for friends aren't you?" a voice said in the back of her head. She brushed it away, ignoring it. Yes, she did want friends, but she wasn't desperate. She just didn't want to be lonely, that's all.
“Sorry- I’m really a bit tired. I think I’m going to head to bed. You should too, Alright? See you at breakfast maybe?” he said. She smiled and nodded. She waved as he went back up to his dormitories. She sighed and grabbed her almost dry socks, coat, and boots. She looked into the fire for a bit, just thinking. She headed down to the basements where her dorms were located. He was quite nice. Hopefully, he considered her a friend. She opened the door and went inside.
Min-seo only thought of him as a good friend, nothing more. Hopefully he didn't think she liked him in another way. When he flinched and he pulled away, she quietly said, "Sorry." She just wanted to help, but she didn't take it to heart. She needed to stop doing that. "You're really desperate for friends aren't you?" a voice said in the back of her head. She brushed it away, ignoring it. Yes, she did want friends, but she wasn't desperate. She just didn't want to be lonely, that's all.
“Sorry- I’m really a bit tired. I think I’m going to head to bed. You should too, Alright? See you at breakfast maybe?” he said. She smiled and nodded. She waved as he went back up to his dormitories. She sighed and grabbed her almost dry socks, coat, and boots. She looked into the fire for a bit, just thinking. She headed down to the basements where her dorms were located. He was quite nice. Hopefully, he considered her a friend. She opened the door and went inside.
Last edited by Min-seo Kim on 9 Dec 2018, 15:34, edited 1 time in total.
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
10 Dec 2018, 01:24
Curiosity killed the cat...
Rowan was back outside again, a new glow to him.
It had been nearly a week since he had been outside for long periods of time like this, just in and out occasionally, but never for over an hour. It was an unusually long time for him to abstain from these thoughtful sessions. But here he was again, sitting in the snow, watching the world go by with absent eyes.
He was smiling this time though.
Something good had happened most likely.
He had put on some light weight, no longer looking like a stick figure about to snap in half. Amazing what a week of three meals a day could improve upon. He actually looked healthy.
Cradling the bunny in his hands again, he was musing over the fact that his little friend remembered him. He had brought snacks for the rabbit and was slowly feeding them to it.
"Now why are you here again? Was I just that cozy? Must be. Look! Food. Yes, I know, there's food for you this time. Aren't I just your favorite human now?"
No response, of course, but who cared. Rowan sure didn't. As long as the bunny wasn't scared or startled by his voice, he couldn't care less.
Maybe he would see Min again... It had been awhile since he had seen her, even when attending daily meals. Or maybe he just hadn't noticed her... That wouldn't be good.
It had been nearly a week since he had been outside for long periods of time like this, just in and out occasionally, but never for over an hour. It was an unusually long time for him to abstain from these thoughtful sessions. But here he was again, sitting in the snow, watching the world go by with absent eyes.
He was smiling this time though.
Something good had happened most likely.
He had put on some light weight, no longer looking like a stick figure about to snap in half. Amazing what a week of three meals a day could improve upon. He actually looked healthy.
Cradling the bunny in his hands again, he was musing over the fact that his little friend remembered him. He had brought snacks for the rabbit and was slowly feeding them to it.
"Now why are you here again? Was I just that cozy? Must be. Look! Food. Yes, I know, there's food for you this time. Aren't I just your favorite human now?"
No response, of course, but who cared. Rowan sure didn't. As long as the bunny wasn't scared or startled by his voice, he couldn't care less.
Maybe he would see Min again... It had been awhile since he had seen her, even when attending daily meals. Or maybe he just hadn't noticed her... That wouldn't be good.
Often lying, but not to you.
10 Dec 2018, 03:06
Curiosity killed the cat...
Min-seo was walking outside, trying to wind down. The past week had been stressful, mostly because of schoolwork, but there were definitely good things about it too. She sighed. This time, she was smart and wore leggings instead of a skirt. She looked around. A bird started to fly towards her. She smiled and grabbed birdseed from her bag. She grabbed some and held it in her delicate hand. She let the small bird land on her hand and eat. She smiled. She did miss this place, even though she just didn't come for only a week.
She heard a voice say. Rowan? She smacked her head. She totally forgot. She had been coming to try and find him at the beginning of the week, but she couldn't find him, so she just stopped. She turned to look behind her and by the classroom sat Rowan, feeding a bunny. She petted the bird's chest, and it chirped as if to say thank you for the food. She smiled, nodding her head. It chirped again and it flew away through the trees. She started to walk towards him."Now why are you here again? Was I just that cozy? Must be. Look! Food. Yes, I know, there's food for you this time. Aren't I just your favorite human now?"
Last edited by Min-seo Kim on 10 Dec 2018, 03:45, edited 1 time in total.
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
10 Dec 2018, 03:20
Curiosity killed the cat...
He heard the light crunching of snow and looked up, eyes bright.
Rowan had removed almost all of his jewelry a few days ago, and was now left with his pointed ears and flower crown to set him apart from the other pale idiots. Well that and his eyes. His eyes never ceased to be an eerie aspect to him.
"Ah! Look at that! A friend!"
Rowan held up the bunny for it to see Min- or for Min to see it, who knows.
"Sorry I abandoned you for a bit. Things were happening. Want to feed this little guy? There's a bag of treats next to my feet."
He tucked the rabbit back against his chest so it wouldn't freak out over being cold.
Now that she was getting closer, she could see that he didn't only gain fat weight, but muscle mass. How in hell did he manage to do that in only a week?
He held the bag of treats up for her to take, the bunny's head the only thing sticking out of his robes. It's little wiggly nose sniffled at the air as it saw the bag of treats pass. It's ears pricked up as well, interest peaked.
Rowan had removed almost all of his jewelry a few days ago, and was now left with his pointed ears and flower crown to set him apart from the other pale idiots. Well that and his eyes. His eyes never ceased to be an eerie aspect to him.
"Ah! Look at that! A friend!"
Rowan held up the bunny for it to see Min- or for Min to see it, who knows.
"Sorry I abandoned you for a bit. Things were happening. Want to feed this little guy? There's a bag of treats next to my feet."
He tucked the rabbit back against his chest so it wouldn't freak out over being cold.
Now that she was getting closer, she could see that he didn't only gain fat weight, but muscle mass. How in hell did he manage to do that in only a week?
He held the bag of treats up for her to take, the bunny's head the only thing sticking out of his robes. It's little wiggly nose sniffled at the air as it saw the bag of treats pass. It's ears pricked up as well, interest peaked.
Often lying, but not to you.
10 Dec 2018, 03:38
Curiosity killed the cat...
Min-seo smiled and waved at him. "Long time no see!" She looked at the bunny. "Aw...." she said softly. He looked different. His jewelry was gone, for one, and he seemed happier and more lively. He put on more weight.
She smiled. "No matter. We all have our own stuff going on. I had a pretty weird week myself. And I'd love to." she said, still smiling. She sat on her knees in the snow, just like last time a week ago. She smiled and took the bag. The bunny's attention was on her now. She put her small hand inside the bag and grabbed a handful. She held it out to the bunny in Rowan's robes. The bunny began to eat, and it's furry mouth tickled her hand. She giggled as the bunny continued to eat. She looked at Rowan with a smile on her face. "Can I ask you what happened this week? If you don't want to say what it was, I'm okay with it." she asked softly, still giggling at the rabbit."Sorry I abandoned you for a bit. Things were happening. Want to feed this little guy? There's a bag of treats next to my feet."
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
10 Dec 2018, 03:52
Curiosity killed the cat...
Rowan blushed lightly as she asked what had happened.
"Well... I may have developed a crush, then spent some time getting used to crowds, then I was eating three meals a day, so I wasn't out here, then I was preparing for classes that are gonna start soon, getting settled into my dorms, then I spent a day in the ballroom- and- well yeah, it was just busy. Sorry."
He winced slightly. He didn't want to be picking favorites, first off, but second off, that didn't sound like alot of things, yet they took up so much time. There was of course a few more things he did, like go to that club meeting and whatnot. But honestly preparing for classes in a few days and adjusting to crowds was what mainly took up his week.
The bunny finished the food and snuggled back into his nice and warm cloak. Which was also kinda covered in alot of white fur.
Rowan attempted to brush some of it off with his free hand, but failed. He just defaulted to fidgeting with his appearance, pulling his hood down more over his face. He was still blushing, just thinking about Mi- the crush.
"Well... I may have developed a crush, then spent some time getting used to crowds, then I was eating three meals a day, so I wasn't out here, then I was preparing for classes that are gonna start soon, getting settled into my dorms, then I spent a day in the ballroom- and- well yeah, it was just busy. Sorry."
He winced slightly. He didn't want to be picking favorites, first off, but second off, that didn't sound like alot of things, yet they took up so much time. There was of course a few more things he did, like go to that club meeting and whatnot. But honestly preparing for classes in a few days and adjusting to crowds was what mainly took up his week.
The bunny finished the food and snuggled back into his nice and warm cloak. Which was also kinda covered in alot of white fur.
Rowan attempted to brush some of it off with his free hand, but failed. He just defaulted to fidgeting with his appearance, pulling his hood down more over his face. He was still blushing, just thinking about Mi- the crush.
Often lying, but not to you.
10 Dec 2018, 04:06
Curiosity killed the cat...
Min-seo gave a wide smile at her friend as he blushed. She hadn't seen that expression on his face.
"Oooooooooh Rowan! Didn't expect that really. That's lovely! Maaaaaayyy I ask what their name is? And what they're like? And how you met? Again, you don't have to tell me. I'm very happy for you. And you spent time in the ballroom? Isn't it beautiful there? I went there to dance. It was snowing and everything, ah, just perfect. Sorry, I'm shooting questions left and right at you, " she said sheepishly.
She didn't expect him to have a crush on someone, that was definitely new. She also had one on someone........but she didn't say. She did like her, though. Anyways, she smiled. She had slight matchmaker tendencies, and she could tell this person made him very happy. She smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're happy now." she said, happy herself. Everything was turning out for the better this week. She was way more comfortable around the castle, for one, and she was meeting new people. She felt, well, at home here now that she had a week to settle in. She gave a soft laugh as Rowan tried to brush off the fur, failing, and pulled his hood over his head, still blushing.
"Oooooooooh Rowan! Didn't expect that really. That's lovely! Maaaaaayyy I ask what their name is? And what they're like? And how you met? Again, you don't have to tell me. I'm very happy for you. And you spent time in the ballroom? Isn't it beautiful there? I went there to dance. It was snowing and everything, ah, just perfect. Sorry, I'm shooting questions left and right at you, " she said sheepishly.
She didn't expect him to have a crush on someone, that was definitely new. She also had one on someone........but she didn't say. She did like her, though. Anyways, she smiled. She had slight matchmaker tendencies, and she could tell this person made him very happy. She smiled. "Well, I'm glad you're happy now." she said, happy herself. Everything was turning out for the better this week. She was way more comfortable around the castle, for one, and she was meeting new people. She felt, well, at home here now that she had a week to settle in. She gave a soft laugh as Rowan tried to brush off the fur, failing, and pulled his hood over his head, still blushing.
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
10 Dec 2018, 04:25
Curiosity killed the cat...
“Don’t you laugh at me! Just for that I’m not telling you his name.”
He whined softly, snuggling the bunny closer as he pouted slightly.
Ah shit. He already said that his crush was a he. Well, too late now.
“They’re adorable. Like a little ball of sunshine. He’s a hufflepuff but... gods he’s different than my parents ever were. He doesn’t even have to think twice about it, he just radiates joy. He makes me happy. Like- really happy. I don’t know why he would choose my grumpy ass for a friend but- he sees something good in me. It’s amazing. As for how we met it was at the LGBTQIAP club. I kinda just... Okay it’s gonna sound cheesy but he was really cute so I just... kinda walked over and stood aways away for awhile until he noticed me and said hi. The ballroom is very pretty- and um... that was all the questions, right?”
Rowan was still thinking about him. Still blushing and grinning like an idiot. Was this really what love was like? It sucked. He couldn’t focus on anything else because of the adorable bastard.
Rowan tossed his head back, pushing the hood off his head so he could look at Min again.
He whined softly, snuggling the bunny closer as he pouted slightly.
Ah shit. He already said that his crush was a he. Well, too late now.
“They’re adorable. Like a little ball of sunshine. He’s a hufflepuff but... gods he’s different than my parents ever were. He doesn’t even have to think twice about it, he just radiates joy. He makes me happy. Like- really happy. I don’t know why he would choose my grumpy ass for a friend but- he sees something good in me. It’s amazing. As for how we met it was at the LGBTQIAP club. I kinda just... Okay it’s gonna sound cheesy but he was really cute so I just... kinda walked over and stood aways away for awhile until he noticed me and said hi. The ballroom is very pretty- and um... that was all the questions, right?”
Rowan was still thinking about him. Still blushing and grinning like an idiot. Was this really what love was like? It sucked. He couldn’t focus on anything else because of the adorable bastard.
Rowan tossed his head back, pushing the hood off his head so he could look at Min again.
Often lying, but not to you.
10 Dec 2018, 04:40
Curiosity killed the cat...
She kept on giggling as he whined and held the bunny. "Nuuuuuuu why you no tell meeeeeeeeeee?" She whined.
She smiled at his explanation of him. He sounded so nice. She overdramatically put a hand to her heart and sighed loudly.
"Ah! Too sweet, that's adorable! I think I might have a heart attack, from all the sweetness." she said with a smile. Adorable, she loved relationships like these. He looked so happy when he talked about the Hufflepuff boy. "He sounds like a lovely person. I wish you the best of luck. I definitely know what it feels like considering..........ANYWAYS," she changed the subject quickly. God, that was close. "Anyways, I'm happy you found someone that makes you happy, and I didn't know you were part of the LGBTQIAP club. I was thinking of joining, I'm bi. Are they nice there?" she asked with a smile, a little shy. No one really knew before now, only her brother, actually. He took off his hood, and still had a blush on his cheeks. She smiled. So happy. Love is such a complicated thing. It will be amazing in the first few seconds, but then your heart is at risk of being broken.
She smiled at his explanation of him. He sounded so nice. She overdramatically put a hand to her heart and sighed loudly.
"Ah! Too sweet, that's adorable! I think I might have a heart attack, from all the sweetness." she said with a smile. Adorable, she loved relationships like these. He looked so happy when he talked about the Hufflepuff boy. "He sounds like a lovely person. I wish you the best of luck. I definitely know what it feels like considering..........ANYWAYS," she changed the subject quickly. God, that was close. "Anyways, I'm happy you found someone that makes you happy, and I didn't know you were part of the LGBTQIAP club. I was thinking of joining, I'm bi. Are they nice there?" she asked with a smile, a little shy. No one really knew before now, only her brother, actually. He took off his hood, and still had a blush on his cheeks. She smiled. So happy. Love is such a complicated thing. It will be amazing in the first few seconds, but then your heart is at risk of being broken.
“I don't understand how people can be so mean to others. We're all living beings, is it that hard to accept?" ~Min-Seo
Stats: Strength: 4 Agility: 12 Control: 8 Stamina: 6
Stats- Strength-4 Agility-10 Control-10 Stamina-6
10 Dec 2018, 05:03
Curiosity killed the cat...
“Nah ah ah... not so fast. Spill. I told you my story you tell me yours. I’ll give you a name even, if you spill.”
He wasn’t letting her off the hook that easy. He’d change topics when he heard her rant about her crush. But until then, Rowan could postpone for as long as necessary.
The goofy grin was still there, though the blush faded quickly as he was focusing on her now, instead of...
He ignored her overdramatic scene as well. None of that BS. There were more pressing matters.
“You’ll never get a name if you don’t tell me, Min~”
He said in a teasing little sing song voice.
Hell, he’d even introduce them and make sure she didn’t get a name still, if needed. That would be an interesting game to play, that's for sure. Might annoy the daylights out of Min but it would be fuuuunnn.
Though once she saw him she’d be able to get a name off of his description most likely. So it wouldn’t last that long. But it would be fun while it lasted at least.
The bunny poked it’s head back out, in search of more food once again. It’s ears were flat against it’s head for now.
Rowan set it down to grab the bag of food from her. The bunny ran away, to Rowan's dismay.
He wasn’t letting her off the hook that easy. He’d change topics when he heard her rant about her crush. But until then, Rowan could postpone for as long as necessary.
The goofy grin was still there, though the blush faded quickly as he was focusing on her now, instead of...
He ignored her overdramatic scene as well. None of that BS. There were more pressing matters.
“You’ll never get a name if you don’t tell me, Min~”
He said in a teasing little sing song voice.
Hell, he’d even introduce them and make sure she didn’t get a name still, if needed. That would be an interesting game to play, that's for sure. Might annoy the daylights out of Min but it would be fuuuunnn.
Though once she saw him she’d be able to get a name off of his description most likely. So it wouldn’t last that long. But it would be fun while it lasted at least.
The bunny poked it’s head back out, in search of more food once again. It’s ears were flat against it’s head for now.
Rowan set it down to grab the bag of food from her. The bunny ran away, to Rowan's dismay.
Often lying, but not to you.