Job Suggest Club
We will invite users who have already been an adult to make speeches to introduce their jobs during summer, and answer student's questions. The aim is to help students know their dream job and know more details about the jobs. If you want to listen the speeches(not to become people making the speeches), join the club!
Form
Name:
Year:
Activity:Members:
Cassie Jiang|Second Year|Leader
Delainie Silverwing|First Year|Co-Lead
Last edited by Cassie Jiang on 15 Aug 2023, 01:57, edited 2 times in total.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Job Suggest Club
Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
Activity: Everyday (going on vacation soon tho!)
Year: First
Activity: Everyday (going on vacation soon tho!)
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Job Suggest Club
welcome Del!Delainie Silverwing wrote: 15 Aug 2023, 01:48 Name: Delainie Silverwing
Year: First
Activity: Everyday (going on vacation soon tho!)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Job Suggest Club
Name: Landon Matthews
Year: 2nd
Activity: At least once a week, if not every day. Haven't been very active yet because I haven't figured out plots.
Year: 2nd
Activity: At least once a week, if not every day. Haven't been very active yet because I haven't figured out plots.
iNPC - Nico Figueroa
Job Suggest Club
As Cassie is leaving, I’m not sure she is keeping this clubLandon Matthews wrote: 18 Aug 2023, 18:53 Name: Landon Matthews
Year: 2nd
Activity: At least once a week, if not every day. Haven't been very active yet because I haven't figured out plots.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Job Suggest Club
Yeah I just found out from Damion White that she is leaving. Bummer.
iNPC - Nico Figueroa
Job Suggest Club
Yeah, I’m not sure if she’s leaving this club to me (I was co-head) or if we’re just leaving it alone:)Landon Matthews wrote: 18 Aug 2023, 19:04 Yeah I just found out from Damion White that she is leaving. Bummer.
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
Job Suggest Club
I am thinking of restarting this club six years later, when we have more adults.
Sorry darlings who are interested in this
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Job Suggest Club
Oh ok, see you then!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”