28 Aug 2023, 02:41
Lear's Army
I can do this, Jacob!Jacob Harman wrote: 28 Aug 2023, 00:22 If any among the current roster of Lear's Army are artists, then I need some help with the list art as there are some changes. Some members are no longer around. So the list needs to be updated, please owl me an updated list with art so that I can put it on this thread. But you must do it in the same way that the original art is portrayed by Henry Knight
How should I deal with original members who are no longer on site? I.e., cross the name out, leave it out altogether?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Aug 2023, 02:50
Lear's Army
Leave it out all together, since Henry Knight is no longer around leave him out. Only bring in those that are still a part of the index. Jacob may have had to make a new list based on members who are no longer around.
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
28 Aug 2023, 02:57
Lear's Army
Thanks again @Colin McCoire
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
28 Aug 2023, 03:52
Lear's Army
Reducio
Lear's Army.
These are the students who are in Index.
1. Jacob Harman
2. Kim Aoki
3. Wyatt Starkey
4. Calypso Starling
5. Aurora Ranvier
6. Bailey Glade
7. Marina Oriel
8. Clair Fernandez
9. Colin McCoire
10. Avery Vorse
11. Kayla Realma
12. Daphne Sapphirus
13. Gavin Faulkner
14. Katherine Ortiz
15. Ava Winchect
16. Oliver Brown
17. Asher Blackjack
18. Mellani Miller
19. Estelle Nyx
20. Aries Scythe
21. Astra Norrick
22. Ara Villa
23. Hanna Blossom
24.
Marcie Reaves (not in Index yet, no ency yet)
March Calister ( ditto )
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 28 Aug 2023, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Aug 2023, 04:29
Lear's Army
I said to bring art. Not just a list.
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
28 Aug 2023, 04:34
Lear's Army
Here's a reference since you are obviously confused.

I want something like this, not just a list.

I want something like this, not just a list.
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
28 Aug 2023, 05:01
Lear's Army
Um. Actually...
That's the list I'm working from! Not the final product!
That's the list I'm working from! Not the final product!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
28 Aug 2023, 05:52
Lear's Army
It's an example of the art style.
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
28 Aug 2023, 08:24
Lear's Army
Alright, I put in your list @Colin McCoire
"Do not pity the dead... pity the living. And above all those who live without love." Albus Dumbledore -
Jacob Harman
INPC: Tina Parker
28 Aug 2023, 17:36
Lear's Army
Sign Up Application
Name: Hannah Blossom
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: daily, unless I have something
Extra Info:
Encyclopedia: in signature
Name: Hannah Blossom
House: Gryffindor
Posting Status: daily, unless I have something
Extra Info:
Encyclopedia: in signature
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |