1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Duvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36
Aries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho
I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to order :lol:
I’m not sure but I think mine are ok, highest is currently 5 sickles but I’m gonna lower it

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:38
Duvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36
Aries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho
I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to order :lol:
I’m not sure but I think mine are ok, highest is currently 5 sickles but I’m gonna lower it
Still my shop is more of a...private, expensive good quality one (I hope) so I'm not going to lower prices.

Good luck with your own shop!!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Duvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:38
Duvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36
Aries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho
I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to order :lol:
I’m not sure but I think mine are ok, highest is currently 5 sickles but I’m gonna lower it
Still my shop is more of a...private, expensive good quality one (I hope) so I'm not going to lower prices.

Good luck with your own shop!!
I’ve seen your shop, it’s good! But mine are just like moodboards and collages n stuff, so it doesn’t need to be expensive

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:42
Duvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:41
Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:38
Duvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36
Aries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho
I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to order :lol:
I’m not sure but I think mine are ok, highest is currently 5 sickles but I’m gonna lower it
Still my shop is more of a...private, expensive good quality one (I hope) so I'm not going to lower prices.

Good luck with your own shop!!
I’ve seen your shop, it’s good! But mine are just like moodboards and collages n stuff, so it doesn’t need to be expensive
Honestly, so many people order RP posts codes, I'm running out of imagination on how to make them personal haha Actually doing a shop order currently...

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
My shop is closed BUT I did make some progress on an old order for Kim. Code isn’t working how I want it to, as usual.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Duvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36
Aries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho
I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to order :lol:
i dont think so, i ordered there and then canceled, as i thought you wouldnt respond, maybe do something like "order confirmed" or atleast owl

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I feel like Damions gonna try to get me killed in duels…

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
yeppp hehe

☆shop☆ ency♡︎
~dont blame me, love made me crazy
if it doesnt, you aint doin it right~

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Just a qs. When does the duelling start? just wondering

Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Soon! I am still finishing the first round of duels. We will announce the pairings real soon :D

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)