1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I’m not sure but I think mine are ok, highest is currently 5 sickles but I’m gonna lower itDuvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to orderAries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho![]()
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Still my shop is more of a...private, expensive good quality one (I hope) so I'm not going to lower prices.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:38I’m not sure but I think mine are ok, highest is currently 5 sickles but I’m gonna lower itDuvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to orderAries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho![]()
Good luck with your own shop!!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I’ve seen your shop, it’s good! But mine are just like moodboards and collages n stuff, so it doesn’t need to be expensiveDuvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:41Still my shop is more of a...private, expensive good quality one (I hope) so I'm not going to lower prices.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:38I’m not sure but I think mine are ok, highest is currently 5 sickles but I’m gonna lower itDuvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to orderAries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho![]()
Good luck with your own shop!!
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Honestly, so many people order RP posts codes, I'm running out of imagination on how to make them personal haha Actually doing a shop order currently...Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:42I’ve seen your shop, it’s good! But mine are just like moodboards and collages n stuff, so it doesn’t need to be expensiveDuvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:41Still my shop is more of a...private, expensive good quality one (I hope) so I'm not going to lower prices.Delainie Silverwing wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:38I’m not sure but I think mine are ok, highest is currently 5 sickles but I’m gonna lower itDuvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to orderAries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho![]()
Good luck with your own shop!!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
i dont think so, i ordered there and then canceled, as i thought you wouldnt respond, maybe do something like "order confirmed" or atleast owlDuvessa Ember wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:36I think my prices are way to high for anyone to want to orderAries Scythe wrote: 9 Aug 2023, 20:35 im soooo tired, i have 2 banners, and full ency code to work on.. my fatehr has been supporting my hio shop fsr.. super nice tho![]()
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I feel like Damions gonna try to get me killed in duels…
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Just a qs. When does the duelling start? just wondering
Moods and More!
“You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Soon! I am still finishing the first round of duels. We will announce the pairings real soon
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started