Problem in Address Book
Time: GMT+8 19:14
I am going to the address book when I realized that Lily Isobel McCoire is both on the first of the second page and on the last of the first page. User Koko Riddle disappears from the address book.
Device: Thinkpad X1 Microsoft Edge
I cannot provide a screenshot... sorry
I am going to the address book when I realized that Lily Isobel McCoire is both on the first of the second page and on the last of the first page. User Koko Riddle disappears from the address book.
Device: Thinkpad X1 Microsoft Edge
I cannot provide a screenshot... sorry
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Problem in Address Book
Hi Cassie, I have experienced a problem where I found that there were no fourth or something years in the address book but it turned out that I just needed to reload my tab and it worked.
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
Problem in Address Book
Thank you @Ava WInchect
the problem is no longer there, I think the problem is caused for Lily and Koko both had 2907 posts...
I will check to see if such things are happening again
the problem is no longer there, I think the problem is caused for Lily and Koko both had 2907 posts...
I will check to see if such things are happening again
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Problem in Address Book
Hey! I had something similar to this happen to me back in June where I disappeared from the address book. I wasn’t able to get a screenshot. I don’t know what the problem was but I’m back in it now. Just thought I should add this here because it seems similar to what happened to you.


