error when posting in rpg partners thread
Description of the problem :
I tried to edit my post in the rpg partner request thread, but the below message showed up. I went back and the message was posted though.
Screenshot :

Error message :
see above
Device and browser used :
macbooc pro, google chrome
I tried to edit my post in the rpg partner request thread, but the below message showed up. I went back and the message was posted though.
Screenshot :

Error message :
see above
Device and browser used :
macbooc pro, google chrome
| Guinevere Russetwood, Y6, Slytherin sta • 10 | eva • 12 | str • 6 | wis • 7 |arc • 10 | acc • 11 | Akane Shimizu, Y6, Mahoutokoro sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 5 | wis • 10 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |