Problem with Let's Chat

Whenever I try to post something in let's chat, I get the same error message. If I go back over to Let's Chat, it will show what I posted, but I have to go through the error message first. This is what the message looks like:

Image posted by the member

don't pretend it's such a mystery
wis: 5 sta: 7 eva: 6 acc: 6 arc: 5 str: 6
encyclopedia

Problem with Let's Chat
I'm pretty sure that's about the number of posts in the Let's Chat forum, as it only happens to me there. Maybe in the coding you need to put in max memory size and Zack thought that would be enough? Don't know much about coding, but that's my guess.

"Serpentes saltare!" - a Latin translation of a fabulous phrase

Problem with Let's Chat
Hi, this problem was already reported in a thread if you scroll down lower.

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2