MM's Private Room Closed

((This will be the discussion area for the club, in or out of character. I will soon be adding the list of names and codenames for each member, once everyone is on board, as well as jobs for each member of the group.))

Leader: Slyvia Wight (codename Vulpine)
Co-Leader: ??
Treasurer: ??
Coordinator: Kendra Ackerman

(Other jobs shall be added either by request or by me)

Also, we need to choose a name for the club. Modern Mauraders was just a placeholder name. Feel free to send in suggestiins, and we'll vote on a name.
Last edited by Slyvia Wight on 28 Feb 2018, 21:40, edited 2 times in total.

Pardon me, sir, but it appears the last care I gave has flown away.
MM's Private Room Closed
I'm here! I'm excited about this. I really can't wait to see what we plan this year. 

Chloe Rose
Stamina: 5 Agility: 6 Strength: 5 Control: 4 Arcane Power: 4 Accuracy: 6
MM's Private Room Closed
Feeling good about this :D  I will think about the name, if anything good pops up I will let you know.

Kendra
MM's Private Room Closed
Hello all - looking forward to our activities! 

Vulpine - when you have the time, could you let us know what each job would entail? I'd be happy to help with whatever role/job necessary -- Thanks!

~S.Flux
MM's Private Room Closed
Well, first and foremost, I would need a co-leader for any time I may be busy, grounded, or otherwise unable to get on this site. Preferably someone who is on here often.

Treasurer would be someone who checks the dorm every day and collects their allowance, and helps remind others to do so. Perhaps even set budgets and time frames for how long it would take to get enough money for X thing from Y shop we need for a prank.

Coordinator would be resoonsible for sending out owls and reminders, they would stay in touch with leaders, coleaders and treasurers and update other members.

I can't think of any other jobs right now, but if you have an idea please let me know.

Pardon me, sir, but it appears the last care I gave has flown away.
MM's Private Room Closed
Hey guys, it seems we have a rival group? Things are getting interesting, we should get organised as soon as possible :D :D 

Kendra
MM's Private Room Closed
Ooooh, a rival group? How about that. we're so much better though. 

Chloe Rose
Stamina: 5 Agility: 6 Strength: 5 Control: 4 Arcane Power: 4 Accuracy: 6
MM's Private Room Closed
A rival group...they don’t stand a chance ;)  I’m down to be the treasurer if that works with everyone. Let me know!

Ps.. might be a good idea to use code words and other secret phrases when planning our mischief. Maybe send owls out to the members ahead of a plan with code meanings and definitions. That way if anyone eavesdrops on our meetings, it will sound like gibberish. Just a thought. 

~S.Flux
MM's Private Room Closed
It sounds good. Seems we now have a position for Codemaster, that I will open for whoever wants to take on the responsibility of creating a code for us. Anyone volunteer?

Pardon me, sir, but it appears the last care I gave has flown away.
MM's Private Room Closed
Being a codemaster might be a little tricky for me since english is not my native language and I might find it difficult to play around with words like that. I also have a somewhat busy everyday schedule (except the weekends), but I still find it possible to  spend time on here and I can always go on my phone (like I am now). If nobody else thinks they could pull it off easier I definitely volunteer to be a coordinator or a messenger or whatever you want to call it.

Kendra