Language Learning Centre
Do you want to learn a language? Or teach someone else a language? Come here! I'll pair you up.
Sign Up Form:
Name:
Language willing to teach OOC:
Language willing to teach IC:
Language willing to learn OOC:
Language willing to learn IC:
Memberlist
Cassie Jiang: Teach: Mandarin(OOC) English(IC) Learn: Any(IC&OOC)
Linda Ramirez: Teach: Russian(OOC) Learn: German(OOC)
Pairs:
Pair one: Linda Ramirez teach Russian to Cassie Jiang
Last edited by Cassie Jiang on 15 May 2023, 11:56, edited 2 times in total.
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Language Learning Centre
Name: Linda Ramirez
Language willing to teach OOC: English, Russian
Language willing to teach IC: English
Language willing to learn OOC: German
Language willing to learn IC: any
Language willing to teach OOC: English, Russian
Language willing to teach IC: English
Language willing to learn OOC: German
Language willing to learn IC: any
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
Language Learning Centre
Hi Cassie,
I'm not sure that you can let English be taught to iNPCs. That is because iNPCs can't join any clubs nor can they create them. I assume that you can teach English to student from Hogwarts but iNPCs can't participate in these clubs.
I'm not sure that you can let English be taught to iNPCs. That is because iNPCs can't join any clubs nor can they create them. I assume that you can teach English to student from Hogwarts but iNPCs can't participate in these clubs.
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
Language Learning Centre
Thank you, I will edit it.Duvessa Ember wrote: 14 May 2023, 19:41 Hi Cassie,
I'm not sure that you can let English be taught to iNPCs. That is because iNPCs can't join any clubs nor can they create them. I assume that you can teach English to student from Hogwarts but iNPCs can't participate in these clubs.
@Linda Ramirez Owl Sending
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball