❦Unusual meeting❦
It went dead silent here
"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊
❦Unusual meeting❦
It wasn't really active though even when I created it. I suppose now everyone is much more busy than it was. Though it's fine
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
❦Unusual meeting❦
I mean fair enough
"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊
❦Unusual meeting❦
Right. How are you anyway?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
❦Unusual meeting❦
Tired
"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊
❦Unusual meeting❦
Oh, take some rest whenever you can ☺
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
❦Unusual meeting❦
*laughs* Hon imma aboutta graduate.
"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊
❦Unusual meeting❦
Understand
That's not about me anymore luckily, I'm not studying
That's not about me anymore luckily, I'm not studying
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |