Teeny Tiny Remembrall
Description of the problem :
This is a little odd, so- it just appeared at random and went away as soon as I refreshed, but this was what I had- probably a bug or something. I was quoting a message to see if I could get the original link to turn into an image- to no prevail- then to check the remeberall to see what else I needed to check out- when it shrunk.
Screenshot :


Error message :
none
Device and browser used : Lenovo Laptop Windows 11 Microsoft Edge
This is a little odd, so- it just appeared at random and went away as soon as I refreshed, but this was what I had- probably a bug or something. I was quoting a message to see if I could get the original link to turn into an image- to no prevail- then to check the remeberall to see what else I needed to check out- when it shrunk.
Screenshot :


Error message :
none
Device and browser used : Lenovo Laptop Windows 11 Microsoft Edge
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |