1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Hey guys!

Just gonna put this out there! For the next round of 1v1 club, I do not mind throwing myself into some modding, to take the pressure off. There are a lot of people/fights to manage! :D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
-pops into chat-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Image posted by the member

Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Welcome! <3
Yes, I just felt like saying this...
-waves-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Adding on to what Avery said, I wouldn't mind to try out modding. To take pressure of you guys! Can't Guarantee that I won't have any questions though lol

sta • 5 | eva • 7 | str • 3
SOMETHING⠀HERE
wis • 8 | arc • 5 | acc • 7
⠀⠀⠀André L
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Ritsu O
lovely creature | ability | ability
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
ability | ability | ability
[/quote]

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ughhhh... I forgot I had to mod the two duels here... ah hem. I will do them tomorrow!
After I do my spring ball post as Tone.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
André Lebedev wrote: 3 Apr 2023, 03:46 Adding on to what Avery said, I wouldn't mind to try out modding. To take pressure of you guys! Can't Guarantee that I won't have any questions though lol
In this case, count me in also! I really wouldn't mind doing this at all, it will give me a lot of experience and also get me to stay comfortable with duel mod situations.

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Does anyone know when the next rounds of dueling will take place? I’m hoping to get Cai’s first before graduation, but I’m happy whenever there is time nonetheless 😎

sta 5 • eva 9 • str 0
wis 9 • arc 5 • acc 9
--
" I have no issue with being called an insensitive witch, so long as I remain an efficient one, "
Kee's ency
--Statistical Relevance | ability | ability
ability | ability | ability