1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Thank you
Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Good luck
Ashley.D
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Good luck as well!
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Damn it. I knew I shouldn't have procrastinated on my homework.
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Also Ash has Prodigal DADA which allows him to learn Y2 spells earlier than others. But yes, always do your homework fast to get spells faster. You aren't required to do homework but if you do it during the same year as the homework pops up you get the spells faster, instead of getting them all at the end of the year. Plus doing homework helps your house win house points and if your house comes out with the highest number at the end of the month everyone in the house gets rewarded! 
Another thing, make sure you ALWAYS vote 7 days a week (once each day) so you get the maximum 5 points each week to help your House out!
It's a close race between Slytherin and Gryffindor, although I think Slytherin is gonna win now since there's only like 3-4 days left of the month and they're still ahead. Unless a lot of Gryffindor homework gets graded and no Slytherin homework gets graded, I don't think we can win this time, which is a shame. I mean Ravenclaw and Slytherin always win. *huffs* They should let Gryffindor win this month!!!! I even did homework this month to try and get Gryffindor to win ; ;
Another thing, make sure you ALWAYS vote 7 days a week (once each day) so you get the maximum 5 points each week to help your House out!
It's a close race between Slytherin and Gryffindor, although I think Slytherin is gonna win now since there's only like 3-4 days left of the month and they're still ahead. Unless a lot of Gryffindor homework gets graded and no Slytherin homework gets graded, I don't think we can win this time, which is a shame. I mean Ravenclaw and Slytherin always win. *huffs* They should let Gryffindor win this month!!!! I even did homework this month to try and get Gryffindor to win ; ;
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |