1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Avery Leveret wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 18:05
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 18:04
Duvessa Ember wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 17:54
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 17:53 Yeah you’ve said that few times
I did
Leveret did
And yet this time, it was another who mentioned my reign. The idea is catching...
:tongue3:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
What reign? Is there a Leveret reign? When can I start burning it?

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Avery Leveret wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 18:05
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 18:04
Duvessa Ember wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 17:54
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 17:53 Yeah you’ve said that few times
I did
Leveret did
And yet this time, it was another who mentioned my reign. The idea is catching...
Wait, were you really serious about your reign of terror?

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Clearly Ashley here hasn’t been present for any of Leveret’s ‘planning sessions’

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 18:15 Clearly Ashley here hasn’t been present for any of Leveret’s ‘planning sessions’
I'd like some insight and plan his downfall, Leveret might show me flames
Ying, wanna join in to defeat Leveret?

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
There’s nothing that can be done to prevent it from happening! I’m obviously committed to defeat him!

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Sure :skeptical:

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Oh, will it? Not until I get Thorn to borrow her trunk.....

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Damion White wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 13:19
Raizel Voltrouz wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 12:05 Hello Rita. How does this club works? 👀
Hello Raizel!

Once you have signed up, we pair you with one of the students and you duel against them.

Here is the Dueling System and the Dueling Spells.

For more details, please refer to one of the current duels found Here (under current duels)
Thank you XD. Can't wait to try dueling out

Oziel Toussaint | Miharu Goto
STA: 7| EVA: 12| STR: 3| WIS: 12| ARC: 10| ACC: 13
Perfectionist I | Fearless | Wandmaker | Terrible Presence