1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
The sarcasm on thisDamion White wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 15:08 Someone save me. @Kim Saro
@Ava Winchect is gonna beat me in a duel.![]()
![]()
Ashley.D
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
A duel between Ave and Damion would be interesting...
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I agree with you, for Ava to succeed, she better sacrifice to the Bot Lord, Tatsu or the odds might go against her
Ashley.D
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Cool! @Damion White - can you actually do the duel? Kim...or Cash can mod it!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
(Tatsu:
)
Lol, too busy are you, Ava
.
I'd also like to see the reign of @Avery Leveret against the Muggle-borns and Half-bloods
)Lol, too busy are you, Ava
. I'd also like to see the reign of @Avery Leveret against the Muggle-borns and Half-bloods
Ashley.D
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Phew. I;m pure....and he can't hate me in the role-playsAshley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 17:36 (Tatsu:)
Lol, too busy are you, Ava.
I'd also like to see the reign of @Avery Leveret against the Muggle-borns and Half-bloods![]()
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 π«ππππππ π¬. ππ πππ£π Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ππ πππππ₯ π¨ππππππππ πΊ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |