1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
should not have said that
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Heh. It does have a nice ring to it... Prince Charming and Snow White...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
What have I done to you?
you sure that's the right answer Little Girl! see you in Round 3
YesKim Sato wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 15:45 Heh. It does have a nice ring to it... Prince Charming and Snow White...![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I'm not! I don't want to make an enemy with you, because then the only mod I like is Kim!Damion White wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 16:49What have I done to you?
you sure that's the right answer Little Girl! see you in Round 3
YesKim Sato wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 15:45 Heh. It does have a nice ring to it... Prince Charming and Snow White...![]()
![]()
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
-debates on whether to try and do more posts or go eat-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Go eat Lol, I'm just hungry
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
heh heh good choice.Duvessa Ember wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 16:58I'm not! I don't want to make an enemy with you, because then the only mod I like is Kim!Damion White wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 16:49What have I done to you?
you sure that's the right answer Little Girl! see you in Round 3
YesKim Sato wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 15:45 Heh. It does have a nice ring to it... Prince Charming and Snow White...![]()
![]()
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started