❦Unusual meeting❦
I am waiting to be indexed and wondering if I will have to change first usage of magic
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
❦Unusual meeting❦
*gives hug*
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
❦Unusual meeting❦
@Meris Barovar I replied to your thread
"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊
❦Unusual meeting❦
Name: Ciel Saskia
Year: 1
House: Hufflepuff
Do you want to participate in threads? Yes, but my availability waivers because ya girly has the SAT coming up soon- i'll be free for the most part though
do not attempt this at home, ciel is a professional cowboy!
❦Unusual meeting❦
Do you all mind if Linda will add you as friends?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
❦Unusual meeting❦
I dont mind
"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊
❦Unusual meeting❦
Sorry I wasn't active, now I came back.How are you all? Do you want to talk about something here?
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |
❦Unusual meeting❦
Hey everyon!
"If the men find out we can shapeshift, they are GOING TO TELL THE CHURCH!"
𝕬𝖟𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖑 𝕱𝖆𝖎𝖗𝖊
❦Unusual meeting❦
Hi
Will is able to change even the lines on our palms
| ✮Célestine de la Croix-Valmer✮ - staff account | -ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ-Kaya Rose Bennett-ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ- - first iNPC account | Ryusei Ishikawa - new iNPC |