26 Feb 2023, 11:32
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Amaris Levine
House/Year: Gryffindor First
Ency:viewtopic.php?f=169&t=24410
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Not too sure how it works but I'm willing to try if I have to!
House/Year: Gryffindor First
Ency:viewtopic.php?f=169&t=24410
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Not too sure how it works but I'm willing to try if I have to!
26 Feb 2023, 11:43
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
26 Feb 2023, 19:46
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Duvessa Ember
House/Year: Slytherin/First
Ency: Accio Ency!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I have zero experience, but I will be glad to!
House/Year: Slytherin/First
Ency: Accio Ency!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I have zero experience, but I will be glad to!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 ๐ซ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐ฌ. ๐๐ ๐๐๐ฃ๐ Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐ฅ ๐จ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐บ. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
27 Feb 2023, 06:35
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
27 Feb 2023, 21:27
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Jay Divus
House/Year: 1st
Ency: Accio!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Yes I would, but I would need to know how to? So I might make a sure mistakes
House/Year: 1st
Ency: Accio!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Yes I would, but I would need to know how to? So I might make a sure mistakes
"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
28 Feb 2023, 11:39
1v1 Dueling Club
ยท ยท โโโโโโโ ยท
ยท โโโโโโโ ยท ยท
ยท โโโโโโโ ยท ยทName: Avery W. Leveret
House/Year: Slytherin | First Year
Ency: Accio
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Once I have hands on experience, certainly.
28 Feb 2023, 11:49
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
28 Feb 2023, 12:04
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Cassie Jiang
House/Year:Ravenclaw
Ency: ehh... I am on my phone. Will add later
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?yes...maybe...
House/Year:Ravenclaw
Ency: ehh... I am on my phone. Will add later
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?yes...maybe...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
28 Feb 2023, 19:54
1v1 Dueling Club
1. Colin vs Kim (Nov 19) Saturday Mod: Damion White
2. Ava vs Avery (Nov 21) Monday Mod: Damion White
3. Ashley vs Amaris (Nov 23) Wednesday Mod: Damion White
4. Andrรฉ vs Asher (Nov 24) Thursday Mod: Damion White
5. Aurora vs Duvessa (Nov 25) Friday Mod: Cassandra Ironwoods
6. Cassie vs Jannette (Nov 26) Saturday Mod: Damion White
7. Jay vs Rita (Nov 27) Sunday Mod: Cassandra Ironwoods
8. Damion vs Hades (Nov 29) Tuesday Mod: Kim Sato
9. Cass vs Hades (Dec 1) Thursday Mod: Kim Sato
Threads for the duels will set up this week except for the Colin vs Kim.@Kim Sato, @Amaris Levine, @Andrรฉ Lebedev, @Asher Blackjack, @Ashley Dinero Montez, @Aurora Griffith, @Ava Winchect, @Avery Leveret, @Cassandra Ironwoods, @Cassie Jiang, @Colin McCoire @Duvessa Ember, @Hades Schweighรถfer, @Jannette Applebottom, @Jay Divus, @Rita Su
Last edited by Damion White on 1 Mar 2023, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
28 Feb 2023, 20:48
1v1 Dueling Club
Damion, should Kim and I just continue where we left off?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire