1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I'm so behind on posts...
I will get to them I will don't worry I'm still here!!!
I will get to them I will don't worry I'm still here!!!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Kimmo!
Also, I'm very glad to see Avery Leveret here!
Also, I'm very glad to see Avery Leveret here!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Colin
Glad to see you too, we snakes have got to represent!
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
-hugs-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I'll assist you. In fact, I have a fairly big spell list for a first year who has been here for 1 month...
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
I look forward to the pairings.
Also, will they be sorted by House? @Damion White
Also, will they be sorted by House? @Damion White
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Not necessarily!Avery Leveret wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 19:52 I look forward to the pairings.
Also, will they be sorted by House? @Damion White
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Most likely it'll be Tatsu.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Yes heh heh! and I will be mod in it.
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started