1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

I'm so behind on posts...
I will get to them I will don't worry I'm still here!!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Kimmo!

Also, I'm very glad to see Avery Leveret here!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 19:09 Kimmo!

Also, I'm very glad to see Avery Leveret here!
Colin <3

Glad to see you too, we snakes have got to represent!

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
-hugs-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Avery Leveret wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 19:17
Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 19:09 Kimmo!

Also, I'm very glad to see Avery Leveret here!
Colin <3

Glad to see you too, we snakes have got to represent!
I'll assist you. In fact, I have a fairly big spell list for a first year who has been here for 1 month...

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
I look forward to the pairings.

Also, will they be sorted by House? @Damion White

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Avery Leveret wrote: 28 Feb 2023, 19:52 I look forward to the pairings.

Also, will they be sorted by House? @Damion White
Not necessarily!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Most likely it'll be Tatsu.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Oh c’mon. Me vs. Avery?

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Yes heh heh! and I will be mod in it.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)