1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Already did
Ashley.D
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
-pokes everyone-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
*attacks Ashley*
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
-watches-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
*Waves at Kim* Hello Kim!!!!
*runs* why meee Aurora??
*runs* why meee Aurora??
Ashley.D
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Because you have confuddled all of us *Does Sneezing Hex* Steleus!Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 22:44 *Waves at Kim* Hello Kim!!!!
*runs* why meee Aurora??
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
Colin, don't let him trick you into thinking he's wonColin McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 22:49wait
h---how?
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
whoa
You're right Aurora!
Jediclaw mind tricks!
You're right Aurora!
Jediclaw mind tricks!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat
*uses the shielding charm to protect myself* No, I did not.
Easy, Colin. I am just cool
I think I have won, you guys are consoling yourselves.
Why are badgers and Sneks coming after me now
The Jediclaw did the magic and you are all outsmarted (damn, I am the coolest)
Easy, Colin. I am just cool
I think I have won, you guys are consoling yourselves.
Why are badgers and Sneks coming after me now
The Jediclaw did the magic and you are all outsmarted (damn, I am the coolest)
Last edited by Ashley Montez on 27 Feb 2023, 22:54, edited 2 times in total.
Ashley.D