1v1 Dueling Club

Name: Amaris Levine
House/Year: Gryffindor First
Ency:viewtopic.php?f=169&t=24410
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Not too sure how it works but I'm willing to try if I have to!
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Duvessa Ember
House/Year: Slytherin/First
Ency: Accio Ency!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? I have zero experience, but I will be glad to!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
๐‘ซ๐’–๐’—๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’‚ ๐‘ฌ. ๐•Š๐•  ๐••๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œ
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
๐•Š๐•  ๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’’๐’–๐’† ๐‘บ.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Jay Divus
House/Year: 1st
Ency: Accio!
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Yes I would, but I would need to know how to? So I might make a sure mistakes

"I start to fall, then I cave and I push you away. You could call it self-sabotage, I love to dig my own grave."
1v1 Dueling Club
ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยทImage posted by the memberยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท

Name: Avery W. Leveret
House/Year: Slytherin | First Year
Ency: Accio
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary? Once I have hands on experience, certainly.
1v1 Dueling Club
Updated the list.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
Name: Cassie Jiang
House/Year:Ravenclaw
Ency: ehh... I am on my phone. Will add later
Would you be prepared to be a mod if necessary?yes...maybe...

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
1v1 Dueling Club
1. Colin vs Kim (Nov 19) Saturday Mod: Damion White
2. Ava vs Avery (Nov 21) Monday Mod: Damion White
3. Ashley vs Amaris (Nov 23) Wednesday Mod: Damion White
4. Andrรฉ vs Asher (Nov 24) Thursday Mod: Damion White
5. Aurora vs Duvessa (Nov 25) Friday Mod: Cassandra Ironwoods
6. Cassie vs Jannette (Nov 26) Saturday Mod: Damion White
7. Jay vs Rita (Nov 27) Sunday Mod: Cassandra Ironwoods
8. Damion vs Hades (Nov 29) Tuesday Mod: Kim Sato
9. Cass vs Hades (Dec 1) Thursday Mod: Kim Sato
@Kim Sato, @Amaris Levine, @Andrรฉ Lebedev, @Asher Blackjack, @Ashley Dinero Montez, @Aurora Griffith, @Ava Winchect, @Avery Leveret, @Cassandra Ironwoods, @Cassie Jiang, @Colin McCoire @Duvessa Ember, @Hades Schweighรถfer, @Jannette Applebottom, @Jay Divus, @Rita Su
Threads for the duels will set up this week except for the Colin vs Kim.
Last edited by Damion White on 1 Mar 2023, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)
1v1 Dueling Club
Damion, should Kim and I just continue where we left off?

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire