1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only

Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:47
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:45
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:43
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:42 What’s next, Damavaion?

I’m with you in that boat
Why would I ship you with myself little girl?
Because
Because what?
I talk to you

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Colin McCoire wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:39
Ashley Dinero Montez wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:32 I wonder who would I be paired with, this is gonna be exciting :sweatingbullets:
Can singe yer tailfeathers lad!

@Damion White --- I'm always planning something!
Well, Well, Well Colin. Never underestimate a Raven :tongue:

Ashley.D

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
*cough* Ravenclowns *cough*

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:49
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:47
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:45
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:43
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:42 What’s next, Damavaion?

I’m with you in that boat
Why would I ship you with myself little girl?
Because
Because what?
I talk to you
Thus proving my point that I don't ship you with everyone you talk to.
Ava Winchect wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 17:53 *cough* Ravenclowns *cough*
Ouch!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Damion especially

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
What do you have against me little girl?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
*cough* Mutters about ships and rolls her eyes

Just saying - I have got TWO dueling spells. Well, they are not even added yet, because I don't want to badger poor Game's Masters account by my eight homeworks....

So any...beginners? As in, less than begginers?

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
-pops into the chat-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Charming you made it.

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

1v1 Dueling Club OOC Chat PV Club Members only
Damion White wrote: 27 Feb 2023, 18:04 What do you have against me little girl?
You bonked into me

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi