4 Sep 2018, 14:09
Dungeons & Dragons Club
I am going to leave this decision up to Dot as the maker of the club. I would definitely prefer to stay in group 3Daniel Weaver wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 05:21I'm just not sure why this is such a problem, though? It seems like there isn't enough interest for three groups right now, so if we aren't DMing, what is the harm in letting us choose which open group we are in?Dot Dutt wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 04:36I'm not entirely sure about this. Professor asked to be added in group three, since Quinn was already a DM in group two, and she'd like to be a DM. Though you guys should ask her. If she agrees, I'll just shift her to your group.Daniel Weaver wrote: 3 Sep 2018, 23:36 Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done?;
4 Sep 2018, 14:35
Dungeons & Dragons Club
I'm not asking you to change groups; I'm simply asking if I can change Daniel's group, since I'm not DMing. That's all. (:Adelaide Ayers wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 14:09I am going to leave this decision up to Dot as the maker of the club. I would definitely prefer to stay in group 3Daniel Weaver wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 05:21I'm just not sure why this is such a problem, though? It seems like there isn't enough interest for three groups right now, so if we aren't DMing, what is the harm in letting us choose which open group we are in?Dot Dutt wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 04:36I'm not entirely sure about this. Professor asked to be added in group three, since Quinn was already a DM in group two, and she'd like to be a DM. Though you guys should ask her. If she agrees, I'll just shift her to your group.Daniel Weaver wrote: 3 Sep 2018, 23:36 Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done?;
Str: 7 | Agility: 7 | Control: 7 | Stam: 9
4 Sep 2018, 17:50
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Sorry for replying late.Daniel Weaver wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 14:35I'm not asking you to change groups; I'm simply asking if I can change Daniel's group, since I'm not DMing. That's all. (:Adelaide Ayers wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 14:09I am going to leave this decision up to Dot as the maker of the club. I would definitely prefer to stay in group 3Daniel Weaver wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 05:21I'm just not sure why this is such a problem, though? It seems like there isn't enough interest for three groups right now, so if we aren't DMing, what is the harm in letting us choose which open group we are in?Dot Dutt wrote: 4 Sep 2018, 04:36I'm not entirely sure about this. Professor asked to be added in group three, since Quinn was already a DM in group two, and she'd like to be a DM. Though you guys should ask her. If she agrees, I'll just shift her to your group.Daniel Weaver wrote: 3 Sep 2018, 23:36 Can I switch Daniel to group 3 with the Professor? Is that a thing that's able to be done?;
Sure, I'll quickly add you to group three, just give me a minute (:
"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."
4 Sep 2018, 18:01
Dungeons & Dragons Club
GROUP UPDATE
Group One (Full/Closed)
Dot Dutt || Marian Lynch || Muriel Corall || Amanda Sparrow
Group Two (Hiring/Open)
Quinn Healy || Empty || Lucien Escanora || Empty
Group Three (Hiring/Open)
Prof. Ayers || Benjamin Golden || Daniel Weaver || Empty
Group Four will be added shortly.
If you'd like to get in some other group, please ask for it in this thread and do not owl me.
"When I die, I want free Wi-Fi fitted inside my tombstone, just so people will visit more often."
4 Sep 2018, 20:02
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Sorry was busy most of the day. I see it got settled that's good, and I was totally fine with him switching groups.
To fear the unknown is to fear progress, don't shy away from it. Embrace it and discover something new.
11 Sep 2018, 03:03
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Hio Name*: Anastasia Brown
Hio Age*: 12 years
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Daily
Your D&D knowledge*: I have not played it before but I have heard about it from Stranger Things and I have a friend who is obsessed and plays it irl
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No
Hio Age*: 12 years
House: Slytherin
Posting Status: Daily
Your D&D knowledge*: I have not played it before but I have heard about it from Stranger Things and I have a friend who is obsessed and plays it irl
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No
Aspire to inspire, before we expire
STAM: 6 AGL: 5 STRG: 7 CTRL: 5
19 Sep 2018, 03:38
Dungeons & Dragons Club
H.io Name: Samara Heart
H.io Age: 11
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Daily
DnD Knowledge: Playing for Years
Dungeon Master: No
Additional Information: Will be playing a bard.
H.io Age: 11
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: Daily
DnD Knowledge: Playing for Years
Dungeon Master: No
Additional Information: Will be playing a bard.
22 Sep 2018, 23:34
Dungeons & Dragons Club
H.io Name*: Liliafix Tinderly
H.io Age*: Eleven years.
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: I typically check things multiple times a day, but I take a while to post, so I'd say every other day.
Your D&D knowledge*: None! I've heard of it and have always wanted to try it, but nobody I know is interested in it.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No, thank you!
Additional Info: Being in Group 2 would be interesting for Liliafix as she happens to be rivals with Lucian Escanora's twin sister, Aravis Escanora.
H.io Age*: Eleven years.
House: Ravenclaw
Posting Status: I typically check things multiple times a day, but I take a while to post, so I'd say every other day.
Your D&D knowledge*: None! I've heard of it and have always wanted to try it, but nobody I know is interested in it.
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No, thank you!
Additional Info: Being in Group 2 would be interesting for Liliafix as she happens to be rivals with Lucian Escanora's twin sister, Aravis Escanora.
Liliafax Timberly
24 Sep 2018, 20:18
Dungeons & Dragons Club
Hey Folks,
So I am going to help Dot Dutt with this.
Anastasia Brown and Samara Heart are assigned to Group 2
Group 2 is now Full
Liliafix Tinderly is assigned to Group 3
Benjamin Goldman is removed due to inactivity
Group 3 has 1 opening
Everyone else, please Owl/Discord me if you have any questions/concerns regarding your placement or the placement of someone within your group. I can move people around if it needs to be done.
13 Oct 2018, 02:29
Dungeons & Dragons Club
H.io Name*: Carrie Barber
H.io Age*: 11
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: Daily
Your D&D knowledge*: Have never played, have heard somethings about it and had already read some materials out of sheer curiosity
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No
H.io Age*: 11
House: Hufflepuff
Posting Status: Daily
Your D&D knowledge*: Have never played, have heard somethings about it and had already read some materials out of sheer curiosity
Would you rather be a Dungeon Master?*: No