✓ Disk space limited?

While I was getting back on the site after being on for an hour or two, I found that I am unable to view the entrance hall or Mail due to a device space running out on a disk. I talked about this in the general chat, and found that several students are also having the same problem. Is this something to be concerned about, or is it being taken care of?

"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7

✓ Disk space limited?
I'm also having this issue, it happened several times yesterday and is persistent today.

✓ Disk space limited?
I have seen that it is likely happening to everyone right now. I hope to recieve a response soon, as this is mildly inconvenient. It also affects my posting, meaning I may accidentally post twice, or not post when I meant to.

"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7

✓ Disk space limited?
Staff is looking at it right now, we will solve it as soon as possible.

Sta 9 | Eva 7 | Str 3 | Wis 10 | Arc 8 | Acc 9

✓ Disk space limited?
Thank you!

"Oh Gods, I set the water on fire again."
Stamina: 7 | Evasion: 8 | Strength: 3 | Wisdom: 8 | Arcane Power: 11 | Accuracy: 7

✓ Disk space limited?
Woot thank you! I was having the same problem, along with a variety of other errors too. <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

✓ Disk space limited?
The site should be up and working now.

◉ Not all who wander are lost ◉

✓ Disk space limited?
Mateo Sáez wrote: 9 Feb 2023, 19:35 The site should be up and working now.
thank you!!!!
Thank you and all the staff and everyone <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade