Mythology club chat!

Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
Lucia's right, she was the mother of Artemis and Apollo! Also she is the goddess of motherhood

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology club chat!
Kayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:36
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
Lucia's right, she was the mother of Artemis and Apollo! Also she is the goddess of motherhood
Isn’t goddess of motherhood Hera

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology club chat!
Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:47
Kayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:36
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
Lucia's right, she was the mother of Artemis and Apollo! Also she is the goddess of motherhood
Isn’t goddess of motherhood Hera
Nah, isn't Hera the goddess of marriage?

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology club chat!
Kayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:50
Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:47
Kayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 08:36
Bailey Glade wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 20:16 ohh i love Artemis and Hephaestus and nemeis too!!! i've never heard of Leto before - where do you recommend learning more about them?
Lucia's right, she was the mother of Artemis and Apollo! Also she is the goddess of motherhood
Isn’t goddess of motherhood Hera
Nah, isn't Hera the goddess of marriage?
Oh yeah I see.

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology club chat!
I should look into all this stuff more it’s been awhile

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

Mythology club chat!
Can someone link me to the first meeting? :)

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])

Mythology club chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:26 Can someone link me to the first meeting? :)
Here
Waiting for Cynthia to post first tho👀

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology club chat!
Kayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:28
Simon Kincaid wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:26 Can someone link me to the first meeting? :)
Here
Waiting for Cynthia to post first tho👀
Thank you!

Be kind to one another.
(*iNPC is Miles Thatcher [also Cassian Mercer, caretaker])

Mythology club chat!
Kayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:28
Simon Kincaid wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:26 Can someone link me to the first meeting? :)
Here
Waiting for Cynthia to post first tho👀
Why are you waiting? I said you can post if i’m too slow.

@Simon Kincaid

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology club chat!
Cynthia Beaufort wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:48
Kayla Realma wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:28
Simon Kincaid wrote: 30 Jan 2023, 13:26 Can someone link me to the first meeting? :)
Here
Waiting for Cynthia to post first tho👀
Why are you waiting? I said you can post if i’m too slow.

@Simon Kincaid
Ah, alright

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]