House Cups - Page not found
Description: When on the second page of the past house cup list/trophy room (here), clicking on the double arrow that takes you back to the first page produces a "The requested page could not be found" error (leads here). From the third/fourth/fifth page it works, just the second one. The single arrow that only takes you back one page at a time also works fine.
Screenshots:



Device/Browser: Noticed on Windows 11/Firefox, but can produce the same thing on Android phone/Chrome.
Screenshots:



Device/Browser: Noticed on Windows 11/Firefox, but can produce the same thing on Android phone/Chrome.
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
House Cups - Page not found
Try refreshing? I’m not experiencing this problem
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
House Cups - Page not found
Don't worry I have produced it several times on different devices before I posted here
It's from the second page of the house cups, not any of the others, and clicking the double arrow (the one I circled red), not the single one. You're not getting it? What does this link show for you? Because that's where the double arrow leads.
It's from the second page of the house cups, not any of the others, and clicking the double arrow (the one I circled red), not the single one. You're not getting it? What does this link show for you? Because that's where the double arrow leads.
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
House Cups - Page not found
Just sharing my experience: when I go from second page to last page as you described I see the last page as normal.
but your link goes to a page not found. it's also different from the one I get to when clicking the double arrow.
but your link goes to a page not found. it's also different from the one I get to when clicking the double arrow.
Alemayehu Ngeni Bekele #208020 |
House Cups - Page not found
To the first page, not the last page?
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."
House Cups - Page not found
I was able to replicate the issue on both mobile and PC (Brave & Firefox browsers for both)
Vae Victis| Speech: #5C2B2B
I am best reached through discord
I am best reached through discord
House Cups - Page not found
oh sorry, I misread it.
To the first page I can also replicate the problem.
Alemayehu Ngeni Bekele #208020 |
House Cups - Page not found
Ahh I see. It’s not working for me either (apple iPad).Dealla Prince wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 09:34 Don't worry I have produced it several times on different devices before I posted here![]()
It's from the second page of the house cups, not any of the others, and clicking the double arrow (the one I circled red), not the single one. You're not getting it? What does this link show for you? Because that's where the double arrow leads.
A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.
House Cups - Page not found
The same for me. On my iphone and on my chromebook- as well as my computer
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
House Cups - Page not found
Hey guys, while I appreciate you checking, quick reminder of the following request from Zach:
The problem exists, that has been established. Further reports aren't necessary.Zach Winslow wrote: If someone posts a problem, unless I specifically ask for it, please don't post to indicate that you are also experiencing it.
It generates a lot of notifications for me (which also come to my phone) and it's totally unnecessary 95% of the time![]()
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."