✓ House Cups - Page not found

Description: When on the second page of the past house cup list/trophy room (here), clicking on the double arrow that takes you back to the first page produces a "The requested page could not be found" error (leads here). From the third/fourth/fifth page it works, just the second one. The single arrow that only takes you back one page at a time also works fine.

Screenshots:
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member
Image posted by the member

Device/Browser: Noticed on Windows 11/Firefox, but can produce the same thing on Android phone/Chrome.

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."

✓ House Cups - Page not found
Try refreshing? I’m not experiencing this problem

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

✓ House Cups - Page not found
Don't worry I have produced it several times on different devices before I posted here ^^

It's from the second page of the house cups, not any of the others, and clicking the double arrow (the one I circled red), not the single one. You're not getting it? What does this link show for you? Because that's where the double arrow leads.

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."

✓ House Cups - Page not found
Just sharing my experience: when I go from second page to last page as you described I see the last page as normal.
but your link goes to a page not found. it's also different from the one I get to when clicking the double arrow.

Edward Foxe
#863B14
Lumos Insignium - Twinkling Trophies
Alemayehu Ngeni Bekele
#208020

✓ House Cups - Page not found
To the first page, not the last page?

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."

✓ House Cups - Page not found
I was able to replicate the issue on both mobile and PC (Brave & Firefox browsers for both)

Vae Victis| Speech: #5C2B2B
I am best reached through discord

✓ House Cups - Page not found
Dealla Prince wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 11:58 To the first page, not the last page?
oh sorry, I misread it. :sweatingbullets:
To the first page I can also replicate the problem.

Edward Foxe
#863B14
Lumos Insignium - Twinkling Trophies
Alemayehu Ngeni Bekele
#208020

✓ House Cups - Page not found
Dealla Prince wrote: 23 Jan 2023, 09:34 Don't worry I have produced it several times on different devices before I posted here ^^

It's from the second page of the house cups, not any of the others, and clicking the double arrow (the one I circled red), not the single one. You're not getting it? What does this link show for you? Because that's where the double arrow leads.
Ahh I see. It’s not working for me either (apple iPad).

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

✓ House Cups - Page not found
The same for me. On my iphone and on my chromebook- as well as my computer

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius

✓ House Cups - Page not found
Hey guys, while I appreciate you checking, quick reminder of the following request from Zach:
Zach Winslow wrote: If someone posts a problem, unless I specifically ask for it, please don't post to indicate that you are also experiencing it.

It generates a lot of notifications for me (which also come to my phone) and it's totally unnecessary 95% of the time ;)
The problem exists, that has been established. Further reports aren't necessary. :)

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar."