A world of our own ooc

Freya Augustus wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 17:32 Hello gorgeous people! :D
Fairy!! I replied to our threads btw! <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 17:33 heyyy Freya!
Hey Bailey!! :D

I saw ;)
I replied back to our scary Sunday one✨

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
I wish I could start some new threads but whatever

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi
A world of our own ooc
Freya Augustus wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 17:47
Bailey Glade wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 17:33 heyyy Freya!
Hey Bailey!! :D

I saw ;)
I replied back to our scary Sunday one✨
I was just about to check✨✨
How are youuuu

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Hello everyone!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Hi Kim!! again xD How're you?

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Off to go do some posts! You?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Fun! <3 Same! I have like 4 replies *dances*

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
I got caught up chatting on discord and chat and everywhere else at the Leaky Cauldron.
Got nothing done so far.
D-it.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
I got… one reply done 😂

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade