Mythology club chat!
I'm great!! I had to run in the rain today, fun, but I'm cold now TnT
How about you?
How about you?
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Mythology club chat!
I'm good!!! just about to log of to practice my piano
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Mythology club chat!
Sounds fun
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Mythology club chat!
*flops onto floor and stares up at the roof as I think about how many women Zeus has been with-*
*insert ring emoji*
Mythology club chat!
I feel bad for Hera sometimes
Then again, I don't really like her so eh-
Then again, I don't really like her so eh-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Mythology club chat!
I think if Zeus was a nicer guy Hera would probably have been nicer too
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Mythology club chat!
Fair point there. I guess Hera is just who she is because Zeus can't stop chasing after other women
I have a grudge against her because of Echo
I have a grudge against her because of Echo
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Mythology club chat!
I don't know all the details of the Echo and Narcissus story, why was it that Hera made her repeat others?
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Mythology club chat!
Echo was hired i guess by Zeus to talk with Hera so that the goddess wouldn't spy on Zeus
So Hera punished Echo, also because she found Echo's chatter annoying I think

So Hera punished Echo, also because she found Echo's chatter annoying I think
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
Mythology club chat!
that makes a lot of sense honestlyLucia Fox wrote: 20 Jan 2023, 18:07 I think if Zeus was a nicer guy Hera would probably have been nicer too
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade