Mythology club chat!

What would you like to discuss first?
@Bailey Glade @Kayla Realma @Ava Winchet @Simon Kincaid @Keith Moore @Gwennifer Cadwaller @Aurora Griffith @Lucia Fox
Feel free to chat here! Official discussions will be up soon!
Last edited by Cynthia Beaufort on 22 Jan 2023, 08:40, edited 1 time in total.

A heart as cold as ice; a mind as hard as stone.

Mythology club chat!
Ok!

Mythology club chat!
YAY


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him

Mythology club chat!
*gasp* omg this is my dream club- XD

*insert ring emoji*

Mythology club chat!
Sounds good, I'm excited for this club!

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

Mythology club chat!
Hello fellow mythology hoomans!

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology club chat!
Hello!

│=
#00308F
ency • cassie heather
=│
breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out
Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9
│

Mythology club chat!
hiii everyone!!!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Mythology club chat!
Hey Bai!!

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

Mythology club chat!
Hey Kayla!!! How are you?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade