18 Jan 2023, 16:31
A world of our own
Bailey-Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:30ccccooooommmeeee ooonnnnnn you NEED to eat SOMETHING!!!!Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:29 Hehehehehe. I'm debating about going to eat now but not sure... if I eat too early I get stomachaches as I don't tend to eat breakfast...
FOOD !!!!! IS !!!! NUTRIOUS!!! AND !!!! GOOOD!!!! FOR !!! YOU!!!!!
Chill out-
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
18 Jan 2023, 16:32
A world of our own
-hums and thinks about what to make today-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2023, 16:32
A world of our own
hahhaa ooookkkkkk fineeeeKayla Realma wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:31Bailey-Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:30ccccooooommmeeee ooonnnnnn you NEED to eat SOMETHING!!!!Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:29 Hehehehehe. I'm debating about going to eat now but not sure... if I eat too early I get stomachaches as I don't tend to eat breakfast...
FOOD !!!!! IS !!!! NUTRIOUS!!! AND !!!! GOOOD!!!! FOR !!! YOU!!!!!
Chill out-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Jan 2023, 16:34
A world of our own
GudBailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:32hahhaa ooookkkkkk fineeeeKayla Realma wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:31Bailey-Bailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:30ccccooooommmeeee ooonnnnnn you NEED to eat SOMETHING!!!!Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:29 Hehehehehe. I'm debating about going to eat now but not sure... if I eat too early I get stomachaches as I don't tend to eat breakfast...
FOOD !!!!! IS !!!! NUTRIOUS!!! AND !!!! GOOOD!!!! FOR !!! YOU!!!!!
Chill out-
*pats*
'S T A R' ‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.’’ |
'F L O W E R' ‘‘Art doesn’t transform. It just plain forms.’’ |
| [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url] | [url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url] |
18 Jan 2023, 16:35
A world of our own
-pets-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2023, 16:35
A world of our own
-is petted and patted-
ok gtg, ill be back later!
ok gtg, ill be back later!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Jan 2023, 16:40
A world of our own
Sounds good!
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Jan 2023, 02:08
A world of our own
ThanksBailey Glade wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 14:41or 50 + ....so true!!!Freya Augustus wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 13:47 Lol i agree tho, rpg sites can be quite addictive once or if you find the right people![]()

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
19 Jan 2023, 03:08
A world of our own
for no reason just because
are so cool! | kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
19 Jan 2023, 13:41
A world of our own
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade