18 Jan 2023, 16:22
A world of our own
-snuggles-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2023, 16:22
A world of our own
-snuggles-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Jan 2023, 16:23
A world of our own
-snuggles more-
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2023, 16:25
A world of our own
-more snuggles-
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Jan 2023, 16:26
A world of our own
A world of our own...
Hah. Ironic title considering we're BaiKim...
Hah. Ironic title considering we're BaiKim...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2023, 16:26
A world of our own
haha yes
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Jan 2023, 16:29
A world of our own
Hehehehehe. I'm debating about going to eat now but not sure... if I eat too early I get stomachaches as I don't tend to eat breakfast...
EDIT: Oh it's already 11:30AM. I will probably eat in 30 minutes.
EDIT: Oh it's already 11:30AM. I will probably eat in 30 minutes.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2023, 16:30
A world of our own
ccccooooommmeeee ooonnnnnn you NEED to eat SOMETHING!!!!Kim Sato wrote: 18 Jan 2023, 16:29 Hehehehehe. I'm debating about going to eat now but not sure... if I eat too early I get stomachaches as I don't tend to eat breakfast...
FOOD !!!!! IS !!!! NUTRIOUS!!! AND !!!! GOOOD!!!! FOR !!! YOU!!!!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
18 Jan 2023, 16:30
A world of our own
I don't have much in the way for breakfast either usually sooooo yeah...
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
18 Jan 2023, 16:31
A world of our own
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade