A world of our own ooc

Kim Sato wrote: 15 Jan 2023, 19:04 Once I'm caught up I'll go look again and see where it was that you needed to post...
I'm thinking it's probably Hide and Seek, Chop Chop and one other...
I have wayy to many threads :')
Posted in Chop Chop tho! Gonna go do Hide and Seek before I forget

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Woot! <3
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was just Chop Chop and Hide and Seek for threads you need to do.
But you may have to post in some club meetings too.
I'd have to check all of my club meeting threads to see if you owe a post.

But I'm too lazy right now. LOL

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Relatable lol
You know, if I ever come across a magic lamp my first wish is for me to be caught up on all my threads. Because replies are exhausting ;-;

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Lol, true when you have a huge buildup...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Yes lol

I have done two replies today-
That is mre than I usually do-
Now-
Time to do a starter, yay-

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
LOL nice

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
I'm so sorry!! I didn't reply 😭
I swear it's nothing personal i just forget to check this site 😭

"oh darling of mine, please don't let go"
A world of our own ooc
2 replies down, um...a lot more to go

Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 Check out my shop! No sport
RO'S ENCY "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" ROKS'S ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Freya Augustus wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 16:40 I'm so sorry!! I didn't reply 😭
I swear it's nothing personal i just forget to check this site 😭
Its alright fairy, dont cri
Aurora Griffith wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 16:43 2 replies down, um...a lot more to go
I feel that xD

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 16:54
Freya Augustus wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 16:40 I'm so sorry!! I didn't reply 😭
I swear it's nothing personal i just forget to check this site 😭
Its alright fairy, dont cri
Aurora Griffith wrote: 16 Jan 2023, 16:43 2 replies down, um...a lot more to go
I feel that xD
me to... me too

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade