Page Turners
There are so many book clubs around this place. I mean, I can safely say 67% of us at least are book readers or lovers. So why should you join this one? First of all, Page Turners recognizes our writers here at hogwarts.io! Each month, a book will be chosen from the shelves (or, admittedly, the prep room, since that's where most stories are finished).
To sign up all you have to do is reply with your name!
Once we have at least three members other than myself, the first meeting will be owled to everyone! It will include the book for this month and a link to it. It might also include other stuff that I haven't figured out yet...
To sign up all you have to do is reply with your name!
Once we have at least three members other than myself, the first meeting will be owled to everyone! It will include the book for this month and a link to it. It might also include other stuff that I haven't figured out yet...
insert something cool
Page Turners
I’d be interested to join!
| Guinevere Russetwood, Y6, Slytherin sta • 10 | eva • 12 | str • 6 | wis • 7 |arc • 10 | acc • 11 | Akane Shimizu, Y6, Mahoutokoro sta • 10 | eva • 10 | str • 5 | wis • 10 |arc • 10 | acc • 10 |
Page Turners
Great! Once we get a two more signups the club will be activated!
insert something cool
Page Turners
me!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Page Turners
I'd like to join!
| Sta-7 Eva-8 Str-5 Arc-7 Acc-7 Wis-6 | Check out my shop! | No sport |
| RO'S ENCY | "You broke the ship! You broke the bloody ship!" | ROKS'S ENCY |
Page Turners
Club Activated!
Of course we are still open for anyone to sign up!
@Guinevere Russetwood, @Cassie Jiang and @Aurora Griffith, you will receive owl sometime today!
Of course we are still open for anyone to sign up!
@Guinevere Russetwood, @Cassie Jiang and @Aurora Griffith, you will receive owl sometime today!
insert something cool
Page Turners
Ohh I’m gonna join!
Bailey Glade
Bailey Glade
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade