Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!

Snow!!! Kito!! -snugs-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Rapunzel -snugs-

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Snow!! -snugs- how are you today?

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Ai! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Bailey Glade wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:26 Snow!! -snugs- how are you today?
Rapunzel -snugs- Left foot hurts :cry2: how are you?

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Kim Sato wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:34Ai! <3
Kito!!! <3


I’m good Snow!! Headed home from photos!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Bailey Glade wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:38
Kim Sato wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:34Ai! <3
Kito!!! <3


I’m good Snow!! Headed home from photos!
Good! I hope you had a good day!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Damion White wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:39
Bailey Glade wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:38
Kim Sato wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:34Ai! <3
Kito!!! <3


I’m good Snow!! Headed home from photos!
Good! I hope you had a good day!
Thank you! It’s going pretty well so far, it’s almost lunch time, and then school this afternoon. Maybe I’ll make brownies or meringue this afternoon…

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
Bailey Glade wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:39
Damion White wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:39
Bailey Glade wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:38
Kim Sato wrote: 2 Jan 2023, 17:34Ai! <3
Kito!!! <3


I’m good Snow!! Headed home from photos!
Good! I hope you had a good day!
Thank you! It’s going pretty well so far, it’s almost lunch time, and then school this afternoon. Maybe I’ll make brownies or meringue this afternoon…
Yummy!

It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
Damion White || Dylan Rhys (Durmstrang iNPC) || Argento Phelan-Perceval (Adult)

Fashion Club OOC For Fashion members!
:biggrin: <3

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade