Hogwarts Scavenger Hunt Club IC

Welcome to the Hogwarts Scavenger Hunt Club (HSHC)! I am Taisia, the founder and current leader of the club. I will create scavenger hunts for the members monthly. Winners will receive prizes which might range from a pet to chocolate frogs.
Applications:
I will be looking for two assistants to help me create the hunts. You may owl the following application, complete with your answers, to me. You have until Jan. 10, 2022.[quote][b]Name :[/b]
[b]Year :[/b]
[b]Mini Scavenger Hunt (5 clues) :[/b]
[b]Why you want to be an assistant :[/b]
[b]Why you would be a good assistant :[/b][/quote]

There is no word limit on the last two questions. If you can write an amazing 10 word answer, go for it!

If you’d just like to participate and earn prizes, you can apply in this forum with your name and year.
Scavenger Hunts will be planned OOC, however, hunted for in IC. Members will find the clues mysteriously. One RP post is submitted per hunt, and first to post wins. Prizes IC will be small things, such as a lolly and a ‘winner’ certificate, however, OOC, you can receive whatever I’m feeling like that month (prizes predetermined and released with clues).
This is how the club works because then Taisia won’t be running a club (which is something she wouldn’t do just yet). She will one day reveal herself as the creator however.
Members:
Taisia Stroudefielde - Leader & Founder
Name Name - Co-leader
Name Name - Co-leader
Name Name - Member
Last edited by Taisia Stroudefielde on 4 Jan 2023, 09:35, edited 2 times in total.

insert something cool
Hogwarts Scavenger Hunt Club IC
Name: Kim Aoki (Sato)
Year: 2nd
Note: Are you taking over the old Scavenger Hunt Club and revamping it? Or is this a new club that has the same name? Either way, I will join! But if you're taking over the old one, I'll replace the old link with your new link. If it's a new club and has nothing to do with the other one, I'll add it to a different section and keep the old link. Please let me know!
Edits: Okay, I'm joining since it's now IC!
Last edited by Kim Sato on 4 Jan 2023, 14:32, edited 3 times in total.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Hogwarts Scavenger Hunt Club IC
Kim Sato wrote: 30 Dec 2022, 22:31
Name: Kim Aoki (Sato)
Year: 2nd
Note: Are you taking over the old Scavenger Hunt Club and revamping it? Or is this a new club that has the same name? Either way, I will join! But if you're taking over the old one, I'll replace the old link with your new link. If it's a new club and has nothing to do with the other one, I'll add it to a different section and keep the old link. Please let me know!

EDIT: I just saw it says OC. Does that mean IC or OOC? If it's IC I definitely want to join, but if it's OOC then I'd rather not.
I didn’t realise there was another club. No, we’re not taking over, but the old one seems inactive. Out of Character, but I might make it In Character eventually.

insert something cool
Hogwarts Scavenger Hunt Club IC
Ahhh gotcha.
Okay, if you ever decide to make it IC please let me know via owl/tag etc... I would love to join it! <3

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
Hogwarts Scavenger Hunt Club IC
Updated Club to IC @Kim Sato and clarified how it will work.

insert something cool
Hogwarts Scavenger Hunt Club IC
Hm, I think it shouldn't be 'first to post wins' because sometimes people have better connections than other people and if everyone is on at the same time, the people with the better connections will usually win. Or if some people can post faster than other people, they would usually win. The game with Gryffinclaw and Slytherdor with the +1 and -1 is a prime example of this. When there's more than 2 people there it's nuts trying to post first, sometimes it takes like 1-5 minutes just to get a post in.

Because each time you click submit 3 people have already posted. Maybe instead of 'first to post wins' you could do a Tatsu choose roll. And if there's too many people involved, you could break the Tatsu roll into different groups and roll and then the names Tatsu chooses you'd roll again to eventually decide the ultimate winner. I can explain it further to you via an owl or discord if that makes it easier! What do you think of this suggestion? Obviously you don't have to agree since it's your club.

But if you wanted things to be fair, I think this way is better! Or at least something that doesn't require fast connection. Oooo or maybe the way you decide the winner changes for each hunt!

Like the first time you could make the winner be decided on as to who posts first. The second time you could make the winner be decided on through Tatsu choose rolls. The third time you could make the winner be decided on through a different manner and then you could hold a poll as to which winning way is the most popular with your members. Whatever wins is the one you'll do from then on?

And you could keep coming up with new ideas about how the winner is decided throughout the year and eventually hold a poll again once a year to see if thoughts change? What do you think?

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY