Closed I’m sorry, horses? PV Ciel Saskia

Image posted by the member

╔═══━━━──────────────────────── • ────────────────────────━━━═══╗

Charms, not only one of Hannah’s favorite classes, but also, one step closer to becoming an auror, just like her father.

She arrived at class, and saw a blonde haired Hufflepuff sitting, with no one beside her. ”Excuse me, and umm, I’m sorry, can I sit here? she said with her Scottish accent brushing in.

Without any invitation she sat down. Class was about to begin, so she needed to find a spot. Her wand was next to her, cherry wood, she remembered being at Diagon Alley.

She looked back at the girl that sat beside her. Oh I remember her!! She’s farm girl! The girl who lives in a farm! she thought. ‘Farm girl’ was only rude, but if she didn’t say it, it was probably not rude.

“So, my name is Hannah, Hannah, Hannah Blossom, what’s your name?” “Oh wait! Aren’t you the girl who lives in a farm? Is it true you take care of horses? I love horses! I ride them all the time, but my mother would never let me step inside a farm… I wish I could visit one someday.”

Hannah paused to take a breath, and also wanted to hear the girl talk.

╚═══━━━──────────────────────── • ────────────────────────━━━═══╝
»»-----------------------¤-----------------------««
Tag:
Interacting with: @ Ciel Saskia

»»-----------------------¤-----------------------«« »»-----------------------¤-----------------------««

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
Closed I’m sorry, horses? PV Ciel Saskia
Image posted by the member
saskia, ciel [pronounced seel]
she/her/hers
wc: 250
@Hannah Blossom
With how unenthusiastic Ciel was about Charms, it wasn't shocking that she was nearly falling asleep even before the class started. Really, she couldn't care less about the subject. She was much more a fan of Herbology and D.A.D.A. And not to mention, she couldn't wait to start studying Care of the Magical Creatures!
As her mind wandered off, Ciel almost didn't take notice of the Gryffindor girl choosing to sit next to her. She hummed nonchalantly when the girl asked to sit next to Ciel, rarely even registering what had been said. Ciel hadn't been paying attention to anything until the Gryffindor girl began talking at rapid speed. Something about farms and horses?
"Huh?" Ciel asked, raising an eyebrow. "Er, yeah. I live on a farm and have my own horse. His name is Pottage." The Gryffindor girl- Hannah- seemed to be very interested in Ciel's home life. Though the topic was kind of random, Ciel didn't mind. "I'm Ciel, why won't your mom let you visit a farm? They aren't really anything special- but that kind of depends on where you go..."
Ciel trailed off, her family farm was rather small in comparison to big market farms, where they had hundreds of cattle and a whole bunch of pigs and sheep. To her though, her farm was nice and small. But Ciel kind of wished she had more horses and cows at the farm. That would be fun, definitely!

do not attempt this at home, ciel is a professional cowboy!
Closed I’m sorry, horses? PV Ciel Saskia
Image posted by the member

╔═══━━━──────────────────────── • ────────────────────────━━━═══╗

She expected the girl to introduce herself, but she didn’t.

So the girl had a horse, Pottage, it was a cute name, and Hannah imagined what it looked like.

She introduced herself as Ciel. ”Sorry for the random topic, so what’s your favorite thing about Hogwarts? Someone just told me you lived in a farm and I love horses…” the girl smiled looking back at Ciel.

Ciel had asked why she couldn’t go to a farm, but Hannah didn’t want to tell her everything. ”My family is somewhat strict, and they have a different opinion on farms…”

The Hufflepuff girl seemed nice, usually people wouldn’t respond when she asked questions about their life at home.

Hannah’s family wasn’t the best, but not the worst. They were strict and had had a bunch of rules too, and that was Hannah’s ‘wonderful’ life at home.

She was grateful, and spent most of her time at Blossom Manor’s library or the house’s garden.

Hannah was enjoying the conversation, even if it was just a few words of talking.

The girl smiled as she heard Ciel’s voice. She seems like a nice person. she thought while looking at her, she smiled too.

╚═══━━━──────────────────────── • ────────────────────────━━━═══╝
»»-----------------------¤-----------------------««
Tag:
Interacting with: @ Ciel Saskia

»»-----------------------¤-----------------------«« »»-----------------------¤-----------------------««

STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4
WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊
❝ the end of beginnings
𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮 ♛
--------X﹒X﹒X--------
Closed I’m sorry, horses? PV Ciel Saskia
Image posted by the member
saskia, ciel [pronounced seel]
she/her/hers
wc: 270
@Hannah Blossom
Sorry for the late reply- I was taking a bit of a break. But I'm back now! :wry:
"Eh? Someone told you I lived on a farm-? Woah! Have I become an infamous farmer?" That would be pretty cool. A quick start to stardom for Ciel, the most famous cowboy around! If Ciel became famous, then maybe Pottage and the cows would too! Just the thought could've made Ciel giddy.
”My family is somewhat strict, and they have a different opinion on farms…”
Lame, what a total bummer! Nothing was cooler than being on a farm and riding horses. Though Ciel's only horse was Pottage, her dad kept many other horses around too. Any time Ciel would ask him about why he had so many, he'd only laugh and reminisce about how he, "Won a thousand medals with these babies!". She could kind of understand where he was coming from, but taking care of so many stallions could get kind of annoying.
"Oh man! If only I had a picture of Pottage, then I'd be able to show you the future star of the racing world," Ciel chose not to mention her inability to barrel-race to Hannah. "He's already got a couple of medals on his name!" Well, most of the medals just said, 'C. Saskia' or 'First Place' on them, but Pottage deserved more credit than she did.
But her horse wasn't her only animal- why had she seemed to forget about Apricot the cow? Would Hannah like to know about the coolest cows in the world?!
"Do you like cows- or sheep? Or goats? We have a lot of goats at the farm- wah! I need to take more pictures of my animals!"

do not attempt this at home, ciel is a professional cowboy!