Snow
Link to the initial statement
A user is reporting an issue with the snow.
I have asked around, this problem is unique to JUST THEM. I have asked users that have older devices and this issue is unique to them.
There is follow-up discussion that can be found in this thread and made queries in discord. There was one user that reported a change in their graphic's card. I know that there -used- to be a way to stop the snow for players but that is no longer there.
I am not super keen on making sweeping changes for a single player, but if there is a quick resolution I did not think it would hurt to reach out.
A user is reporting an issue with the snow.
I have asked around, this problem is unique to JUST THEM. I have asked users that have older devices and this issue is unique to them.
There is follow-up discussion that can be found in this thread and made queries in discord. There was one user that reported a change in their graphic's card. I know that there -used- to be a way to stop the snow for players but that is no longer there.
I am not super keen on making sweeping changes for a single player, but if there is a quick resolution I did not think it would hurt to reach out.
There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.