Back 6368 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-11 very long i’m tired

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-12 | Me too, I am currently in detention :roll:

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-11

color | #4b4b4b | Margaux Troyller
The writer doesn't speak very good English...
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-12

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-13

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-14

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-15

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-15

I may be small but- Nevermind, I'm just small.
Color code - #9e0000
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-14

iNPC: Luuk Tjin-A-Wing
sta 7 | eva 12 | str 15 | wis 9 | arc 8 | acc 15
𝐓𝐏 • 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 • 𝐨𝐛𝐧𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 • 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 • 𝐄𝐌
Back 6368 / 10331