30 Nov 2022, 20:44
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-73... N-nothing I guess
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
30 Nov 2022, 20:46
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-72 aww *hugs* you can tell me anything!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
30 Nov 2022, 20:48
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-73 -snuggles into hugs, pouty faced-
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
30 Nov 2022, 20:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-72 *snuggles tight*
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
30 Nov 2022, 20:49
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-73 -pout remains on his cute face-
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
30 Nov 2022, 20:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-72 *hugs* ok I’m going to stretch and read a book, before I head to Taekwondo- I’ll be back later!!
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
30 Nov 2022, 20:50
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-73 Bye Faerie Girl
I relate to Tinkerbelle because she needs attention or she dies....
30 Nov 2022, 21:16
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-74
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...
30 Nov 2022, 21:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-75
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
30 Nov 2022, 21:30
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff
-76
Some people just need a high-five... In the face ... With a chair...