Back 6354 / 10331

Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed

-53 aww :love:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-54

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-53

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-54 | <3 And I am sorry because my recent owl had coding defects xD

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-55

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-54 no worries - haha I only code my official owls or welcome letters, I’m rubbish at coding so I save it for special occasions

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-55 | I am also not that good in coding and it always gets me confused.

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-54 haha yes/ though Lear and Zach has made it so easy

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-55 | Yeah :)

Trust your own instincts and follow your heart
Gryffinclaw vs Slytherpuff Closed
-56

STA. 6 EVA. 5 STR. 6 WIS. 7 ARC. 5 ACC. 6

Pearl Goodall Ency Link
Back 6354 / 10331